Std 11th Admission 2021-22
Dear Parents & Students,
Tough condition don’t last but men do. So, even though your10th Board exams are cancelled due to pandemic. Are you going to stop learning? No!
Start planning for 11th admission and begin your studies now !!
Join us at Boys’ Town Junior College, Nashik
to learn , to explore, find new opportunities of learning.
For further inquiry click the link below 👇
Please fill this Google Form : https://forms.gle/HgGz1fk8aD8GmjLq6
The admission procedure to Boys’ Town Junior College is as follows:
- Students who have passed std. X examinations from SSC, CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE curriculum are admitted to std. XI Science or Std. XI Commerce.
- Admission process for Nashik Division is online from the year 2017-18.• Parents/Students need to collect a booklet from the school after the announcement from Nashik Division.• Students from other than Maharashtra Board can collect the booklet from the allotted centers from Nashik Division.• Parents /Students need to register according to the instructions given in the booklet i.e ID and password.• Parents are supposed to fill in the Part-I of form and the link for Part-II will be available only after the SSC result declaration.• According to the cutoff , college is allotted when the admission rounds start.• If the college with the first preference is allotted then it is mandatory for the student to confirm the admission in the same college within three days.• Instructions regarding admission and the date of merit list as well as date of admission will be updated on the website time to time.• Website : nashik.11thadmission.org.in
- As per the merit list the students seeking the admission to std. XI (Science and Commerce) can confirm the admission after student’s interaction with the principal.
Code of Conduct:
- Students should be punctual and disciplined.
- Attendance is compulsory.
- No visitors will be allowed to meet the students inside the institute campus.
- If a student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, irregular to class, not responding properly he/she may be expelled from the college. The decision of the principal in this regard will be final and binding on the student.
- Cell phones, cameras or any other valuable articles are not allowed in the institute campus.
- Any change in address/telephone no. should be notified to the office without any delay.
- The classrooms, corridors and the campus must be kept clean.
For more information, please download our College Rules & Regulations for Students (PDF Document).
- Discipline and uniformity is to make everyone become and look equal.
- A uniform brings a sense of equality among students.
- Black trouser, black blazer, white shirt, maroon tie, black socks and black shoes.
BOYS’ TOWN SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE
Trimbak Road, Nashik-400 007
Phone: (0253) 2317703
* Number above is for college admissions only.