Parents & Students,
The Covid-19 has resulted in schools shut and examinations cancelled across the country and the world. As a result parents and students are confused with this uncertain situation. Moreover, if your child is Xth appeared, it is more worrisome for the parents. This is because, the next two years (XI & XII ) are very important. The performance in 12th board and in various entrance examinations after that is the only gateway to admissions in degree colleges. So it is important for a student to kickstart studies to stay ahead in the game.
Keeping this in mind BOYS’ TOWN JUNIOR COLLEGE is offering the free refresher course which will help students for their XI class .This batch will cater to board exam as well as the entrance syllabus. Online teaching will begin as soon as the registration process is complete.
XI Science/Commerce bridge batch for Academic Year : 2020-2021
1. This is entirely a bridge course, & not a final admission to college.
2. Limited seats available.
3. Academic Admission process will commence as per the directives issued by the Dyd Nashik.
The course consists of Online Special lectures, Doubt solving Sessions and Practice Examinations for –
a. XI board syllabus
d. JEE MAINS & Advance
a. XI board syllabus
4. The Principal of Boys’ Town Junior College will conduct an Online Meeting with the parents where details of the course will be discussed.
5. Date and Time of the Meeting will be declared later.
For any further queries, feel free to contact :
Ms .Bharti Patil: 9860526003
Ms.Gayatri Pal: 7420845977
Ms.Sonali Patil : 8805909292
Ms. Alka Sharma :9922652729
THE LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: 30-5-2020
To Register Now Fill this Form
STAY HOME STAY SAFE.
Ms. Manisha Pawar,
Boys’ Town Jr. College, Nashik-7
The admission procedure to Boys’ Town Junior College is as follows:
- Students who have passed std. X examinations from SSC, CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE curriculum are admitted to std. XI Science or Std. XI Commerce.
Admission process for Nashik Division is online from the year 2017-18.
• Parents/Students need to collect a booklet from the school after the announcement from Nashik Division.
• Students from other than Maharashtra Board can collect the booklet from the allotted centers from Nashik Division.
• Parents /Students need to register according to the instructions given in the booklet i.e ID and password.
• Parents are supposed to fill in the Part-I of form and the link for Part-II will be available only after the SSC result declaration.
• According to the cutoff , college is allotted when the admission rounds start.
• If the college with the first preference is allotted then it is mandatory for the student to confirm the admission in the same college within three days.
• Instructions regarding admission and the date of merit list as well as date of admission will be updated on the website time to time.
• Website :http://www.admission.nashik.in
- As per the merit list the students seeking the admission to std. XI (Science and Commerce) can confirm the admission after student’s interaction with the principal.
Code of Conduct:
- Students should be punctual and disciplined.
- Attendance is compulsory.
- No visitors will be allowed to meet the students inside the institute campus.
- If a student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, irregular to class, not responding properly he/she may be expelled from the college. The decision of the principal in this regard will be final and binding on the student.
- Cell phones, cameras or any other valuable articles are not allowed in the institute campus.
- Any change in address/telephone no. should be notified to the office without any delay.
- The classrooms, corridors and the campus must be kept clean.
For more information, please download our College Rules & Regulations for Students (PDF Document).
- Discipline and uniformity is to make everyone become and look equal.
- A uniform brings a sense of equality among students.
- Black trouser, black blazer, white shirt, maroon tie, black socks and black shoes.
BOYS’ TOWN SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE
Trimbak Road, Nashik-400 007
Phone: (0253) 2317703
* Number above is for college admissions only.