Std 11th Admission 2020-21
Dear Parents & Students,
The admissions process for Boys Town Junior College will be conducted in three steps:
1. Quota Admission-Only applicable to:
a. Students who have passed their 10th from Boys’ Town School.
b. Students who wish to apply through management quota.
c. Students who belong to Parsi minority
2. Regular admission for Science and Commerce stream.
Links are provided below for filling up the admission form.
Parents should insure that:
1. Scanned copies of all documents should be ready.
2. Read the form and fill it step by step.
3. Some of the fields are mandatory and should be filled properly.
4. Admission would be confirm once you pay the fees and the payment mode is strictly online.
5. Kindly check all the bank details and senders account details before you confirm the transaction.
6. The bank details are provided on the official college website as well as at the end of the college form.
7. For any queries or doubts feel free to contact :
Ms. Bharti Patil : 9860526003
Ms. Swati Tribuvan : 9765885823
Ms. Sonali Patil : 8805909292
Ms. Gayatri Pal : 7220845977
8. Kindly click the links given below for filling up our admission form:
For Quota Admission : https://forms.gle/B6svot6UVrYoXC9E8 (In-house/Minority/Management):
For Science Stream : https://forms.gle/GKibU8tGS1cW5ea9A
For Commerce Stream: https://forms.gle/gf5BWdCXyMe4ZBz57
The admission procedure to Boys’ Town Junior College is as follows:
- Students who have passed std. X examinations from SSC, CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE curriculum are admitted to std. XI Science or Std. XI Commerce.
- Admission process for Nashik Division is online from the year 2017-18.
• Parents/Students need to collect a booklet from the school after the announcement from Nashik Division.
• Students from other than Maharashtra Board can collect the booklet from the allotted centers from Nashik Division.
• Parents /Students need to register according to the instructions given in the booklet i.e ID and password.
• Parents are supposed to fill in the Part-I of form and the link for Part-II will be available only after the SSC result declaration.
• According to the cutoff , college is allotted when the admission rounds start.
• If the college with the first preference is allotted then it is mandatory for the student to confirm the admission in the same college within three days.
• Instructions regarding admission and the date of merit list as well as date of admission will be updated on the website time to time.
• Website : nashik.11thadmission.org.in
- As per the merit list the students seeking the admission to std. XI (Science and Commerce) can confirm the admission after student’s interaction with the principal.
Code of Conduct:
- Students should be punctual and disciplined.
- Attendance is compulsory.
- No visitors will be allowed to meet the students inside the institute campus.
- If a student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, irregular to class, not responding properly he/she may be expelled from the college. The decision of the principal in this regard will be final and binding on the student.
- Cell phones, cameras or any other valuable articles are not allowed in the institute campus.
- Any change in address/telephone no. should be notified to the office without any delay.
- The classrooms, corridors and the campus must be kept clean.
For more information, please download our College Rules & Regulations for Students (PDF Document).
- Discipline and uniformity is to make everyone become and look equal.
- A uniform brings a sense of equality among students.
- Black trouser, black blazer, white shirt, maroon tie, black socks and black shoes.
BOYS’ TOWN SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE
Trimbak Road, Nashik-400 007
Phone: (0253) 2317703
* Number above is for college admissions only.