The admission procedure to Boys’ Town Junior College is as follows:
- Students who have passed std. X examinations from SSC, CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE curriculum are admitted to std. XI Science or Std. XI Commerce.
- After the std. X result is declared a merit list is displayed.
- As per the merit list the students seeking the admission to std. XI (Science and Commerce) can confirm the admission after student’s interaction with the principal.
Code of Conduct:
- Students should be punctual and disciplined.
- Attendance is compulsory.
- No visitors will be allowed to meet the students inside the institute campus.
- If a student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, irregular to class, not responding properly he/she may be expelled from the college. The decision of the principal in this regard will be final and binding on the student.
- Cell phones, cameras or any other valuable articles are not allowed in the institute campus.
- Any change in address/telephone no. should be notified to the office without any delay.
- The classrooms, corridors and the campus must be kept clean.
For more information, please download our College Rules & Regulations for Students (PDF Document).
- Discipline and uniformity is to make everyone become and look equal.
- A uniform brings a sense of equality among students.
- Black trouser, black blazer, white shirt, maroon tie, black socks and black shoes.
BOYS’ TOWN SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE
Trimbak Road, Nashik-400 007
Phone: (0253) 2317703
* Number above is for college admissions only.